The purpose of this document is to inform the consumer (hereinafter "Interested") about the processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter "Personal Data") collected by the data controller, Marta Mondelli, Via Cola Montano 8, (personal tax code MNDMRT73L62F839E, VAT number IT10687230960), as owner of the sole proprietorship of Festina Lente Home, e-mail address email@example.com, (hereinafter "Owner"), through the website www.festinalentehome. com (hereinafter "Application").
Changes and updates will be binding as soon as they are published on the Application. In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to the Privacy Notice, the Data Subject is required to cease using this Application and may request the Owner to delete their Personal Data.
1. Categories of Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the following types of Personal Data provided voluntarily by the Data Subject:
Contact details: name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, images, authentication credentials, any additional information sent by the interested party, etc.
Failure by the Data Subject to provide Personal Data for which there is a legal, contractual obligation or if they constitute a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract with the Data Controller, will make it impossible for the Data Controller to establish or continue the relationship with the interested party.
The interested party who communicates the Personal Data of third parties to the Data Controller is directly and exclusively responsible for their origin, collection, processing, communication or dissemination.
2. Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any kind used, or systems for tracking the Data Subjects. Therefore, the Personal Data of the Data Subjects are not acquired by the Application with these technologies. Technical session cookies (non-persistent) are used, strictly limited to what is necessary for the safe and efficient navigation of the Application.
3. Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The processing of Personal Data is necessary:
a. for the execution of the contract with the interested party and precisely:
1. fulfillment of any obligation arising from the pre-contractual or contractual relationship with the interested party
b. by law and precisely:
1. the fulfillment of any obligation required by current regulations, laws and regulations, in particular, in tax and fiscal matters
The Personal Data of the Data Subject may also be used by the Data Controller to protect themselves in court before the competent judicial offices.
4. Methods of processing and recipients of Personal Data
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using paper and IT tools with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and through the adoption of adequate security measures.
Personal Data are processed exclusively by:
- persons authorized by the Data Controller who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality;
- subjects who operate independently as separate data controllers or by subjects designated as data processors by the Data Controller in order to carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in this information (for example, business partners, consultants, IT companies, service providers, hosting providers);
- subjects or entities to whom it is mandatory to communicate Personal Data by law or by order of the authorities.
The subjects listed above are required to use the appropriate safeguards to protect Personal Data and may only access those necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them. Personal Data will not be disclosed indiscriminately in any way.
Personal Data will not be transferred in any way outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6. Retention period of Personal Data
Personal Data will be kept for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, in particular: for purposes relating to the execution of the contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject , will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, after termination, for the ordinary prescription period of 10 years. In the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the terms of enforcement of the appeal actions for purposes relating to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller are exhausted, they will be kept until the fulfillment of this interest for the fulfillment of an obligation to law, by order of an authority and for legal protection, will be kept in compliance with the timing provided for by said obligations, regulations and in any case until the limitation period provided for by the regulations in force for purposes based on the consent of the interested party is fulfilled, will be kept until the consent is revoked.
At the end of the retention period, all Personal Data will be deleted or stored in a form that does not allow the identification of the interested party.
7. Rights of the interested party
Interested parties may exercise certain rights with reference to the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
- withdraw consent at any time
- limit the processing of your Personal Data
- oppose the processing of your Personal Data
- access your Personal Data
- verify and request the correction of your Personal Data
- obtain the limitation of the processing of your Personal Data
- obtain the cancellation of your Personal Data
- transfer your Personal Data to another owner
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of your Personal Data and / or take legal action.
To exercise their rights, interested parties can send a request to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be dealt with by the Owner immediately and processed as soon as possible, in any case within 30 days.
Last updated on March 7th 2022